Time To Get Your Pool Service
When was the last time you serviced your pool? Can’t remember? It’s time to get it serviced today!
Why should you service your pool?
Maintaining and servicing your pool is crucial to ensuring that your swimming pool has a long, trouble free life, and gives you a safe and warm environment to enjoy the water. Like any system, pools need maintenance to ensure they are in tip top shape. This can include servicing the heater, pumps, filters or any other system they have, as well as:
- Preventative maintenance contracts
- Opening/closing services for outdoor pools
- Leak detection and repair
- Filtration and circulation installation and repairs
- Energy efficient pumps and repairs
- Filter replacement and repairs
- Motor replacements
- Plumbing and valve replacements
- Equipment upgrades
- Heater repairs / replacement
- Main drain covers
- LED light upgrades
- Surge tanks and refits
It is recommended that you service your pool once a season to ensure that it is operating correctly. Any flaws, wear and tear and repairs will be minimised and can be rectified before they cause serious damage which could end up costing you a whole lot more.
We at Pool Heating Ltd specialise in all pool servicing and maintenance. If it’s time for a regular check or you’ve discovered something that needs rectifying, we can help.